Friday, November 16, 2012

Sabina's Baptism!

Sunday was a blessing! One of our youth who has been growing in Christ was baptized. We were very excited that Sabina confessed Christ as her Lord and Savior! Sabina is such a cheerful girl and now she has the joy of our Lord. Arian baptized Sabina in the bathroom at church where all could see. The whole church rejoiced in this blessed event! Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. Acts 2:38






Every Wednesday we go to the old home in Kavaje. I (Stefanie) enjoy this time very much. The old people are so sweet and loving. We get lots of kisses by the residents of the home. I have been adopted by a new grandmother. Now I have an Albanian "gjyshe" grandmother. She calls me her "besa" granddaughter. She always gets so happy when we come to visit her. She is in her 80's and she is always working on something that she is knitting to give to others in the old home. Sabina was able to go with us this week to the old home as well. She made some fast friends with the residents. Sometimes I am hard on myself because I don't speak the language very well even though I am learning. I know that a smile goes a long way and the joy of Jesus in my heart shows more than I could ever speak! 

Prayer Requests/Praises: 
* Praise: We heard from Klara and she is doing well and waiting for surgery the beginning of January. Continue to pray for her and her family.
* Pray for Juli while he is in school and support for him to join the ministry when he gets out of school in May. 
* Pray for continued growth in the church. 
* Praise: Stefanie went to the Doctor this week and all is going great with the pregnancy. Praise God! 

We would love to hear from you! God bless!
Serving in His name, 
Arian & Stefanie Kosta
kkdurres@gmail.com
Address: L3 Rr Skenderbej AP:1043 Durres, Albania

No comments:

Post a Comment