Women's Banquet: Mother's day here in Albania is celebrated on March 8th. It is a lovely day where all women even if they aren't mothers spend time and fellowship together. We celebrated with the women of the church on March 7th. Stefanie has been praying to have an event like this at the church for over a year. We decorated and prepared for the event. We had 17 women in attendance with 5 men serving and hosting the event. We shared in singing, a devotional and a meal. It was a great encouragement for the women of the church!
Men's Conference: On March 20th the men attended a conference hosted by another church here in Durres. Eight men attended the conference. It was a great time of fellowship and encouragement from other believers. We are especially praying for one man who went Ismail who is not a Christian yet. The theme of the conference was to continue with faith until the end.
* We are still raising money for the building. We know that when the right time comes God will provide the building we need.
* Klara (2yr old with spine problems) went to the doctor again and doctor said that things looked better than expected. She needs to wear a build up shoe and have an MRI scan to make sure that her spinal column is closed.
* Our church will be attending a revival at the end of the month of April. This is the first time there has ever been a revival in Albania. Pray for renewed spirits and for Christian growth Albania.
* Arian's parents are still attending church. Arian's mom enjoys reading Christian books and magazines at home. We are still praying fervently for their salvation.
* David is growing and wants to know what everything is. He loves looking at books. He is very curious like his favorite stuffed animal Curious George.
*Funding of a new Church home for us.
*Pray for Arian's parents to come to Christ.
*Praise- David is 22 months!
Arian & Stefanie Kosta
Address: L3 Rr Egnatia AP:1043 Durres, Albania
Follow us on Facebook: Kisha Kristiane Albania
Donation address (tax deductable):
Make check to McDonough Christian ChurchMcDonough Christian Church,
Attn: Lisa Thomas-Albania building Fund,
2000 Jonesboro Rd.
McDonough, Ga 30253