|Liri, Bailey, Elizabeth, Abby, Mary, Caroline, Lisa, Mike, Dennis, Stefanie, Alice, James, Bashkimi & Arian|
|Our Hand Tree|
On Friday we toured the city of Durres and had another youth night. There were a total of 42 people in attendance (not all were youth). Bailey shared an excellent devotion about how Albania is like the Bible. We had an awesome time in fellowship and are thinking about keeping the youth game night once a month since it was such a good turn out!
On Saturday the team went to Kruje and learned about the history of Skenderbej, a great fighter for Albania. They were also very anxious to buy souvenirs for their family and friends back home. Later in the afternoon the team split up and did some home visits to people that they wanted to see again in Durres.
Early Sunday morning the team left. We were very sad to see them go. The team enjoyed their time and saw God's work here in Albania. Many memories of serving in Albania will be forever in their minds! Their servant heart reminded me of the verse:Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Matthew 28:19-20. The team definitely had a willing spirit to go into all the world!
Prayer requests/ Praises:
* More money has been given for us to purchase a car for the ministry of Kavaje PRAISE! Now pray for God to lead us to the right car for our needs.
* Pray for people here to seek God with all their heart.
* Pray for the family of Klara who is still seeking money for her treatment and operation in Italy.
* Pray for God to lead Shpresa to a job where she can serve Him.
* Pray for Mac & Diane as they have gone back home. Mac will start his new job soon!
In His service,
Arian & Stefanie Kosta